The finished outcome included a brand new system which the client absolutely loved and was 100% satisfied.
Termination box was mounted on the wall with all the cables inside it dressed in for easy future access and maintenance.
The 42u Server rack was built offsite, with each cable labeled up and colour coded to identify its purpose.
We added a Control4 DS2 to the main Gate of the home with a keypad, allowing the client to set user codes for anyone they need to, when a code is entered they get a notification to their phones with an image so they always know who’s accessing their home and when.
We also managed to link in the client’s current iLight lighting system.
Hardware we added:
- A fully managed Araknis network, with Ruckus WiFi Access points & OVRC for remote Management
- IP PDU (Power distribution Unit) to reboot hardware if something was to fail with Power conditioning to ensure all power going to each component is clean.
- Control4 CA10 as the master Home automation processor.
- Ea5 to handle the audio side of things.
- Triad Audio matrix so both Video and Audio comes out of the ceiling speakers in the home
- Bowers & Wilkins Power Amps to power Ceiling Speakers.
- And Of course our own Rack plate, were proud to put our name on this amazing install.